SW8000 Ride on Sweeper
- The Nilfisk SW8000 puts you in the driver’s seat of the most advanced and innovative industrial class ride-on sweeper. With its extraordinary 2 metre wide sweeping path, the SW8000 lets you sweep and clean large areas,such as car parks, warehouses and factory floors with ease.
- The SW8000 is designed with attention to details that matters to you such as better safety features, easier operator control, simple maintenance and function features that provide better performance, reliability and a lower total cost of cleaning.
- Choose between 4-cylinder diesel engine or LPG models.
- The SW8000 is covered by a manufacturer’s THREE (3) YEAR WARRANTY from date of purchase, covering all parts and labour (*conditions apply)
- The unique DustGuard™ feature with misting nozzles sprays a fine mist of water in front of the side brooms eliminating disturbance dust.
- The SW8000 sweeping path of 2 meters is the widest in the industry, providing better performance and faster cleaning.
- The strong polyethylene covers offer a durable weather protection shell that is impact resistant.
- The huge and comfortable operator compartment combined with a clear view of the
working zone ensures greater safety during daily operation.
- Product no: 56107513
- Sound pressure level (dB(A)): 82.8
- Motor power source: Diesel
- Motorbrand: Kubota
- Motor type: V1505D
- Max. speed (km/h): 15
- Productivity main broom theoretical/actual (m²/h): 18850/13195
- Productivity 1 side broom theoretical/actual (m²/h): 23925/16750
- Productivity 2 side brooms theoretical/actual (m²/h): 29000/20300
- Working width with right side broom (mm): 1650
- Working width with 2 side brooms (mm): 2000
- Min. turn-around aisle width (cm): 277
- Max. climbing rate (%): 20
- Water tank capacity (l): 53
- Hopper volume (l): 400
- Max. dumping height (cm): 152
- Max. dumping weight (kg): 454
- Main filter type: ULTRA WEB
- Main filter area (m²): 9
- Front tyres Ø (cm): 53
- Rear tyres Ø (cm): 46
- Main broom (mm): 1300
- Length x width x height (mm): 2410x1630x1500
- Height with overhead guard (cm): 206
- Gross weight (gvw) (kg): 2007
- Net weight (kg): 1395
- Operating weight (kg): 1435
- Adjustable steering and seat: Yes
- Fuel gauge: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Amber safety beacon: Yes
- Ergonomic driver seat: Yes
- Parking brake: Yes
- Variable high dump system: Yes
- One touch control panel: Yes
SW8000 Ride on Sweeper
As a client you will enjoy fast delivery to most parts of Australia. Free delivery is available to many areas however a minimum order and some conditions may apply. If there is an additional charge for delivery & handling we will contact you once your order is made online and discuss any charges where applicable.
You can either approve to go ahead with your order or cancel the order with no obligation. Alternatively, email us the product/s you wish to purchase and your address, and we will contact you with the delivery arrangements for your area. For more information on delivery & logistics please contact one of our friendly customer service team today by calling 1300 HPA GROUP.
1. Orders & Deliveries
- Orders can be placed via the shopping cart on this web site; by email; by fax; or by phone.
- Delivery of items is subject to availability, and Multi Range can not accept responsibility or liability for any item it is not able to supply for any reason.
2. Returns & Refunds Policy
- You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return delivery costs if the return is a result of our own error (eg. you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- If you need to return an item, simply contact our customer service team today on 1300 HPA GROUP and they will happily guide you through the process.
3. Prices & Payment
- All prices on the website except incontinence products and baby diapers are inclusive of GST.
- The price of items is the current price at time of delivery, unless a specific price has been quoted.
- Payment for products online may be made by an approved business account. Personal and company cheques are also accepted for on line purchases, but proceeds must be cleared prior to order despatch.
4. GST Information
- To make things absolutely clear we show on your invoice the price before tax; the GST amount; plus the total amount payable.
- Illustrations in this web site are for purchasing guidelines only. Manufacturing changes can result in variations to illustrations.
- All measurements and capacities are approximate and can vary due to manufacturing changes.
- The depiction of colours is as accurate as reproduction allows.
- Delivery of illustrated merchandise is subject to availability and Multi Range cannot be held responsible for delays. Any merchandise in the web site may be discontinued without notice.
- This web site is for the general information in order to purchase items, and whilst all care has been taken, information in this web site is not to be taken as a substitute for specific advice. We accept no responsibility for any person who acts on the contents of this web site.
- Disclaimer Of Warranties and Limitation Of Liability
- THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY MULTI RANGE ON AN ":AS IS": AND ":AS AVAILABLE": BASIS. MULTI RANGE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLEBY APPLICABLE LAW, MULTI RANGE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESSFOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MULTI RANGE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM MULTI RANGE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MULTI RANGE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THEUSE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOTALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.