Sabrina Maxi Carpet Extractor + Free 1 x 5L Carpet Shampoo
The Sabrina Maxi is a compact mid-sized shampoo extractor, floor cleaner and upholstery extractor. Although larger than the Sabrina unit, it is still capable of being easily transported from job to job as the Sabrina Maxi is designed to be easily dismantled into a two piece unit. The Sabrina Maxi is ideally suited to the professional cleaning industry for cleaning areas such as offices, homes, hospitality and catering facilities.
- Unit Type: Carpet
- Cleaning Width: 300mm
- Cleaning Area:80m2
- Motor: 1x 1500W, Two Stage
- Voltage: Single Phase, 240V 50Hz
- Vacuum Airflow: 3600l/m
- Water Lift: 3000mm
- Recovery Tank Capacity: 30L
- Detergent Tank Capacity: 30L
- Tank Construction: Polyethylene
- Trolley: Push trolley
- Castors Wheels: 4
- Toolset Size: 36mm
- Vacuum Hose Length: 5m
- Cable Length: 10m
- Flow: 4.5 lpm
- Dimensions: 380w x 500l x 775h
- Mid size
- High impact plastic tanks 30 litre solution and 30 litre waste
- Tanks separate for transport
- Drain Hose
- Metal Floor Tool
- Upholstery tool
- Ability to easily view waste water levels
- Mounted on four heavy duty caster wheels
- Pump pressure 135 psi
- Free 5L carpet shampoo
ADVANTAGES OF SABRINA MAXI
- High-waterlift technology allows incomparable dirt removal and shortest drying time: carpet can be dry in 1 hour!
- The size of the machine is small compared to its tank capacity. The machine is easy to carry even in a small car.
- Carpet tool with aluminium vacuum head, practically indestructible.
- Special profile of the vacuum head, which allows to get the best suction even when the tool inclination changes.
- The height of the handle is adjustable, for greater ergonomics. The handle allows the worker to lift the tool and to press the vacuum head down on carpet with a very small effort.
- Spraying valve designed for avoiding any breaking.
- Tubes in stainless steel, strong and rustproof for the whole machine life.
- Quick disconnect spray nozzles, which can be removed by hand, without using any tool. The nozzles can be easily cleaned.
- It is possible to attach the optional instant hot water unit (HT1800) to the machine, in order to make the cleaning even more effective.
- Using the optional power-brush tool NS270BRUSH, it is possible to get excellent cleaning results, leaving carpet perfectly clean and dry in a single pass.
- With the optional vacuum tool NS270TURBODUST, it is possible to vacuum dust before cleaning, with the same machine
OTHER TECHNICAL ADVANTAGES
- High density polyethylene tanks, very strong and made for lasting a long time.
- Transparent unbreakable cover, which allows to see the dirty water while it is sucked.
- Drainpipe for easily emptying the recovery tank.
- Drain valve for draining completely the solution tank.
- The filter of the vacuum motor is easily removable for cleaning.
- The gaskets are replaceable by hand since they are not glued. Easy to clean and change.
- Strong wheels, in antimark rubber.
- Brass quick-disconnect couplings, reliable and strong.
- Water pump with internal bypass, which allows an automatic regulation of the optimal water flow according to the tool used. Moreover, the bypass device makes the pump more reliable and avoids problems in the years.
- Water pump with external rectifier, specially sized for a greater reliability.
- Vacuum motor with thermal protection against overload.
- Vacuum motor treated against rust.
- Both motor and pump can work continuously.
- Modular design that makes the maintenance easier. The maintenance of the machine can be done at low costs.
- 1 YEAR COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
Sabrina Maxi Carpet Extractor + Free 1 x 5L Carpet Shampoo
|Dimensions||0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 cm|
As a client you will enjoy fast delivery to most parts of Australia. Free delivery is available to many areas however a minimum order and some conditions may apply. If there is an additional charge for delivery & handling we will contact you once your order is made online and discuss any charges where applicable.
You can either approve to go ahead with your order or cancel the order with no obligation. Alternatively, email us the product/s you wish to purchase and your address, and we will contact you with the delivery arrangements for your area. For more information on delivery & logistics please contact one of our friendly customer service team today by calling 02 9773 0708.
1. Orders & Deliveries
- Orders can be placed via the shopping cart on this web site; by email; by fax; or by phone.
- Delivery of items is subject to availability, and Multi Range can not accept responsibility or liability for any item it is not able to supply for any reason.
2. Returns & Refunds Policy
- You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return delivery costs if the return is a result of our own error (eg. you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- If you need to return an item, simply contact our customer service team today on 02 9773 0708 and they will happily guide you through the process.
3. Prices & Payment
- All prices on the website except incontinence products and baby diapers are inclusive of GST.
- The price of items is the current price at time of delivery, unless a specific price has been quoted.
- Payment for products online may be made by an approved business account. Personal and company cheques are also accepted for on line purchases, but proceeds must be cleared prior to order despatch.
4. GST Information
- To make things absolutely clear we show on your invoice the price before tax; the GST amount; plus the total amount payable.
- Illustrations in this web site are for purchasing guidelines only. Manufacturing changes can result in variations to illustrations.
- All measurements and capacities are approximate and can vary due to manufacturing changes.
- The depiction of colours is as accurate as reproduction allows.
- Delivery of illustrated merchandise is subject to availability and Multi Range cannot be held responsible for delays. Any merchandise in the web site may be discontinued without notice.
- This web site is for the general information in order to purchase items, and whilst all care has been taken, information in this web site is not to be taken as a substitute for specific advice. We accept no responsibility for any person who acts on the contents of this web site.
- Disclaimer Of Warranties and Limitation Of Liability
- THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY MULTI RANGE ON AN ":AS IS": AND ":AS AVAILABLE": BASIS. MULTI RANGE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLEBY APPLICABLE LAW, MULTI RANGE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESSFOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MULTI RANGE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM MULTI RANGE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MULTI RANGE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THEUSE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOTALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.