The Sabrina Maxi is a compact mid-sized shampoo extractor, floor cleaner and upholstery extractor. Although larger than the Sabrina unit, it is still capable of being easily transported from job to job as the Sabrina Maxi is designed to be easily dismantled into a two piece unit. The Sabrina Maxi is ideally suited to the professional cleaning industry for cleaning areas such as offices, homes, hospitality and catering facilities.
- Unit Type: Carpet
- Cleaning Width: 300mm
- Cleaning Area:80m2
- Motor: 1x 1500W, Two Stage
- Voltage: Single Phase, 240V 50Hz
- Vacuum Airflow: 3600l/m
- Water Lift: 3000mm
- Recovery Tank Capacity: 30L
- Detergent Tank Capacity: 30L
- Tank Construction: Polyethylene
- Trolley: Push trolley
- Castors Wheels: 4
- Toolset Size: 36mm
- Vacuum Hose Length: 5m
- Cable Length: 10m
- Flow: 4.5 lpm
- Dimensions: 380w x 500l x 775h
- Mid size
- High impact plastic tanks 30 litre solution and 30 litre waste
- Tanks separate for transport
- Drain Hose
- Metal Floor Tool
- Upholstery tool
- Ability to easily view waste water levels
- Mounted on four heavy duty caster wheels
- Pump pressure 135 psi
ADVANTAGES OF SABRINA MAXI
- High-waterlift technology allows incomparable dirt removal and shortest drying time: carpet can be dry in 1 hour!
- The size of the machine is small compared to its tank capacity. The machine is easy to carry even in a small car.
- Carpet tool with aluminium vacuum head, practically indestructible.
- Special profile of the vacuum head, which allows to get the best suction even when the tool inclination changes.
- The height of the handle is adjustable, for greater ergonomics. The handle allows the worker to lift the tool and to press the vacuum head down on carpet with a very small effort.
- Spraying valve designed for avoiding any breaking.
- Tubes in stainless steel, strong and rustproof for the whole machine life.
- Quick disconnect spray nozzles, which can be removed by hand, without using any tool. The nozzles can be easily cleaned.
- It is possible to attach the optional instant hot water unit (HT1800) to the machine, in order to make the cleaning even more effective.
- Using the optional power-brush tool NS270BRUSH, it is possible to get excellent cleaning results, leaving carpet perfectly clean and dry in a single pass.
- With the optional vacuum tool NS270TURBODUST, it is possible to vacuum dust before cleaning, with the same machine
OTHER TECHNICAL ADVANTAGES
- High density polyethylene tanks, very strong and made for lasting a long time.
- Transparent unbreakable cover, which allows to see the dirty water while it is sucked.
- Drainpipe for easily emptying the recovery tank.
- Drain valve for draining completely the solution tank.
- The filter of the vacuum motor is easily removable for cleaning.
- The gaskets are replaceable by hand since they are not glued. Easy to clean and change.
- Strong wheels, in antimark rubber.
- Brass quick-disconnect couplings, reliable and strong.
- Water pump with internal bypass, which allows an automatic regulation of the optimal water flow according to the tool used. Moreover, the bypass device makes the pump more reliable and avoids problems in the years.
- Water pump with external rectifier, specially sized for a greater reliability.
- Vacuum motor with thermal protection against overload.
- Vacuum motor treated against rust.
- Both motor and pump can work continuously.
- Modular design that makes the maintenance easier. The maintenance of the machine can be done at low costs.
- 1 YEAR COMMERCIAL WARRANTY