Quiet and easy cleaning helps you achieve maximum productivity
This battery powered, truly versatile sweeper can go anywhere and be used for cleaning everything from retail areas to service stations. With the carpet kit, it can even clean soft floors.
What’s more, it comes with an onboard charger as standard to ensure you save time. Moreover, it cleans so silently that it can be used even in the most noise sensitive areas. At just 59dbA, the SW750 sweeper is suitable for daytime cleaning without risk of causing disturbance. In fact, the entire design is so efficient, and so cleverly thought-out, that productivity is assured even with an inexperienced operator, while operating costs are minimised.
With SW750 you get quality features and better reliability.
- Theoretic productivity of 2.800 m2 per hour/li>
- Very low noise level allows sweeping in noise sensitive areas
- Provides up to 2 hours run time on hard floors (approximately 6,000 m2).
- Optional battery increases running time to 3.5 hours
- Main and side brooms are adjustable
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors, washable polyester filter and filter shaker is standard
- One year commercial warranty
- Model No: 908 4701 010
- Hopper volume (L): 60
- Max. speed (km/h): 4
- Motor power source: Battery 12V
- Length x width x height (mm): 998x800x1100
- Operating weight (kg): 68
- Max. dumping height (cm): –
- Min. turn-around aisle width (cm): –
- Max. climbing rate (%): 20
- Side broom diameter (mm): 315
- Working width with right side broom (mm): 720
- Working width with 2 side brooms (mm): –
- Main filter area (m²): 1
- Motor brand: Amer
- Sound pressure level (dB(A)): 59
- Main broom (mm): 500×200
- Main broom speed (RPM): 335
- Side broom speed (RPM): 100
- Productivity 1 side broom theoretical/actual (m²/h): 2880/1730
- Productivity 2 side brooms theoretical/actual (m²/h): –
- Onboard charger: Included
- Manual filter shaker: Included
- LED battery meter: Included
- Compact design: Included
- Direct throw sweeping: Included
- Non marking traction wheels: Included
- Adjustable handle: Included
As a client you will enjoy fast delivery to most parts of Australia. Free delivery is available to many areas however a minimum order and some conditions may apply. If there is an additional charge for delivery & handling we will contact you once your order is made online and discuss any charges where applicable.
You can either approve to go ahead with your order or cancel the order with no obligation. Alternatively, email us the product/s you wish to purchase and your address, and we will contact you with the delivery arrangements for your area. For more information on delivery & logistics please contact one of our friendly customer service team today by calling 1300 HPA GROUP.
1. Orders & Deliveries
- Orders can be placed via the shopping cart on this web site; by email; by fax; or by phone.
- Delivery of items is subject to availability, and Multi Range can not accept responsibility or liability for any item it is not able to supply for any reason.
2. Returns & Refunds Policy
- You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return delivery costs if the return is a result of our own error (eg. you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- If you need to return an item, simply contact our customer service team today on 1300 HPA GROUP and they will happily guide you through the process.
3. Prices & Payment
- All prices on the website except incontinence products and baby diapers are inclusive of GST.
- The price of items is the current price at time of delivery, unless a specific price has been quoted.
- Payment for products online may be made by an approved business account. Personal and company cheques are also accepted for on line purchases, but proceeds must be cleared prior to order despatch.
4. GST Information
- To make things absolutely clear we show on your invoice the price before tax; the GST amount; plus the total amount payable.
- Illustrations in this web site are for purchasing guidelines only. Manufacturing changes can result in variations to illustrations.
- All measurements and capacities are approximate and can vary due to manufacturing changes.
- The depiction of colours is as accurate as reproduction allows.
- Delivery of illustrated merchandise is subject to availability and Multi Range cannot be held responsible for delays. Any merchandise in the web site may be discontinued without notice.
- This web site is for the general information in order to purchase items, and whilst all care has been taken, information in this web site is not to be taken as a substitute for specific advice. We accept no responsibility for any person who acts on the contents of this web site.
- Disclaimer Of Warranties and Limitation Of Liability
- THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY MULTI RANGE ON AN ":AS IS": AND ":AS AVAILABLE": BASIS. MULTI RANGE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLEBY APPLICABLE LAW, MULTI RANGE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESSFOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MULTI RANGE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM MULTI RANGE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MULTI RANGE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THEUSE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOTALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.