BR752 Ride on Scrubber
- The BR752 showcases the revolutionary deck system giving you superb performance. As your steer the scrub deck and machine move in unison. Together with the “intelligent” squeegee which perfectly covers the scrubbing track without leaving traces. This solution is so efficient that side skirts are no longer needed, saving you money.
- The scrubber offers super low noise levels, ergonomics and a compact design that allows you to clean anywhere anytime. Further the Nilfisk Ecoflex green-cleaning system controls the consumption of water, detergent and energy so effectively that real savings can be gained without compromising on performance.
- The BR752 is covered by a manufacturer’s THREE (3) YEAR WARRANTY from date of purchase, covering all parts and labour (*conditions apply)
- Sliding deck concept; maximum comfort and performance, minimum efforts and maintenance
- Squeegee concept; a stable and reliable squeegee for the best pick up performance
- EcoflexTM system minimises the environmental impact without compromising performance
- Ergonomic steering wheel concept with all working functions fully integrated
- Patented automatic speed control that significantly increases operator safety
- Super compact design makes cleaning of restricted space areas fast and easy
- Low noise mode makes daytime cleaning and cleaning of noise sensitive areas viable
- Product no: 9087263020PA
- Rated power (W): 1500
- Airflow (l/sec.): 26.1
- Vacuum (kPa): 14.2
- Voltage (V): 24
- Sound pressure level at 1.5 m (dB(A) ISO 3744): 60 (57)
- Max. speed (km/h): 6
- Length x width x height (mm): –
- Brush speed (RPM): 230
- Solution/recovery tank (l): 80/80
- Brush pressure (kg): 32/50
- Scrubbing width (mm): 710
- Min. turn-around aisle width (cm): 150
- Max. climbing rate (%): 16
- Productivity theoretical/ actual (m²/h): 4260/2980
- Insulation class: III
- Brush/pad diameter (mm): 2×355
- IP protection class: IPX3
- Net weight (kg): 177
- Water flow (l/m): 1/3
- Squeegee width (mm): –
- Vacuum motor power (W): 420
- Maximum running time: 3.5
- Brush motor (W): 400
- Battery compartment size (LxWxH) (mm): 380x540x300
- Gross weight (gvw) (kg): 448
- Brush quantity and type: –
- Back up warning alarm: Yes
- One touch control panel: Yes
- Polyurethane front & rear wheels: Yes
- Compact squeegee concept: Yes
- Debris tray: Yes
- Ecoflex prepared: Yes
- New steering wheel with integrated functions: Yes
- Automatic speed control system: Yes
- Sliding deck system (no side skirt): Yes
- Antishock retractable deck: Yes
- Foot pedal with heel adjustment: Yes
- Solution tank with easy drain system: Yes
BR752 Ride on Scrubber
As a client you will enjoy fast delivery to most parts of Australia. Free delivery is available to many areas however a minimum order and some conditions may apply. If there is an additional charge for delivery & handling we will contact you once your order is made online and discuss any charges where applicable.
You can either approve to go ahead with your order or cancel the order with no obligation. Alternatively, email us the product/s you wish to purchase and your address, and we will contact you with the delivery arrangements for your area. For more information on delivery & logistics please contact one of our friendly customer service team today by calling 1300 HPA GROUP.
1. Orders & Deliveries
- Orders can be placed via the shopping cart on this web site; by email; by fax; or by phone.
- Delivery of items is subject to availability, and Multi Range can not accept responsibility or liability for any item it is not able to supply for any reason.
2. Returns & Refunds Policy
- You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return delivery costs if the return is a result of our own error (eg. you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- If you need to return an item, simply contact our customer service team today on 1300 HPA GROUP and they will happily guide you through the process.
3. Prices & Payment
- All prices on the website except incontinence products and baby diapers are inclusive of GST.
- The price of items is the current price at time of delivery, unless a specific price has been quoted.
- Payment for products online may be made by an approved business account. Personal and company cheques are also accepted for on line purchases, but proceeds must be cleared prior to order despatch.
4. GST Information
- To make things absolutely clear we show on your invoice the price before tax; the GST amount; plus the total amount payable.
- Illustrations in this web site are for purchasing guidelines only. Manufacturing changes can result in variations to illustrations.
- All measurements and capacities are approximate and can vary due to manufacturing changes.
- The depiction of colours is as accurate as reproduction allows.
- Delivery of illustrated merchandise is subject to availability and Multi Range cannot be held responsible for delays. Any merchandise in the web site may be discontinued without notice.
- This web site is for the general information in order to purchase items, and whilst all care has been taken, information in this web site is not to be taken as a substitute for specific advice. We accept no responsibility for any person who acts on the contents of this web site.
- Disclaimer Of Warranties and Limitation Of Liability
- THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY MULTI RANGE ON AN ":AS IS": AND ":AS AVAILABLE": BASIS. MULTI RANGE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLEBY APPLICABLE LAW, MULTI RANGE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESSFOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MULTI RANGE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM MULTI RANGE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MULTI RANGE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THEUSE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOTALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.