SC100 Compact Upright Scrubber Dryer
- The Nilfisk SC100 is designed for in-depth cleaning of narrow areas. Compared to the manual solution of a mop and bucket, this compact upright machine will get the job done faster and offers superior, hygenic and safe cleaning.
Innovative scrubber dryer for cleaning narrow areas with an upright design and low deck profile for difficult to reach places. The Nilfisk SC100 Scrubber Dryer makes cleaning fast, hygenic and safe.
The Nilfisk SC100 Scrubber Dryer is ideal for retail, restaurants, convenience stores, fast food outlets, hotels and in-home cleaning.
- Scrubs and drys in one pass giving fast access to cleaned areas.
- Two solution flow settings for efficient cleaning and LED indicator when tank is empty.
- Ergonomic handle for comfortable one or two handed operation.
- Easy to carry and transport – only weighs 12 kg.
- Unlike mops, the SC100 only uses clean solution, eliminating dirt and bacteria.
- The flat recovery tank design and full access makes it fast and easy to clean.
- Can do what others cannot: Low deck profile and offset allow cleaning of difficult to reach areas.
- Easy and quick maintenance helps the operator to always have a clean and functional machine.
- Flexible cleaning with two solution flow settings: eco-flow for light cleaning and double-flow for spot or heavy duty cleaning.
- All machine functions stop in upright position, eliminating solution spill and protecting floors.
- The robust aluminum frame design guarantees high reliability and long life.
- Detergent dosing cap conveniently located on the solution tank so you always have the correct solution ratio.
- Product no: 107417885
- Rated power (W): 800
- Vacuum (kPa): 3.5
- Cable length (m): 10
- Weight (kg): 12
- >Sound pressure level at 1.5 m (dB(A) ISO 3744): 72 ± 2
- Length x width x height (mm): 400x360x1150
- Brush speed (RPM): 2100
- Solution/recovery tank (l): 3/4
- Volt/frequency (V/Hz): 220-240/50-60
- Scrubbing width (mm): 310
- Productivity theoretical/ actual (m²/h): 620/310
- Sound power level (dB(A) IEC 704): 83
- Insulation class: I
- IP protection class: X4
- Handle vibration level (m/s²): <2.5
- Water flow (l/m): 0.2/0.6
- Squeegee width (cm): 31
- Gross weight (gvw) (kg): 15
- Brush quantity and type: 1 Cylindrical
- Detachable cord: Yes
- Automatic solution shut off: Yes
- Solution level indicator: Yes
- Delivered ready to use (full package): Yes
- Tank in tank solution: Yes
- Two hands working handle: Yes
SC100 Compact Upright Scrubber Dryer
As a client you will enjoy fast delivery to most parts of Australia. Free delivery is available to many areas however a minimum order and some conditions may apply. If there is an additional charge for delivery & handling we will contact you once your order is made online and discuss any charges where applicable.
You can either approve to go ahead with your order or cancel the order with no obligation. Alternatively, email us the product/s you wish to purchase and your address, and we will contact you with the delivery arrangements for your area. For more information on delivery & logistics please contact one of our friendly customer service team today by calling 1300 HPA GROUP.
1. Orders & Deliveries
- Orders can be placed via the shopping cart on this web site; by email; by fax; or by phone.
- Delivery of items is subject to availability, and Multi Range can not accept responsibility or liability for any item it is not able to supply for any reason.
2. Returns & Refunds Policy
- You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return delivery costs if the return is a result of our own error (eg. you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- If you need to return an item, simply contact our customer service team today on 1300 HPA GROUP and they will happily guide you through the process.
3. Prices & Payment
- All prices on the website except incontinence products and baby diapers are inclusive of GST.
- The price of items is the current price at time of delivery, unless a specific price has been quoted.
- Payment for products online may be made by an approved business account. Personal and company cheques are also accepted for on line purchases, but proceeds must be cleared prior to order despatch.
4. GST Information
- To make things absolutely clear we show on your invoice the price before tax; the GST amount; plus the total amount payable.
- Illustrations in this web site are for purchasing guidelines only. Manufacturing changes can result in variations to illustrations.
- All measurements and capacities are approximate and can vary due to manufacturing changes.
- The depiction of colours is as accurate as reproduction allows.
- Delivery of illustrated merchandise is subject to availability and Multi Range cannot be held responsible for delays. Any merchandise in the web site may be discontinued without notice.
- This web site is for the general information in order to purchase items, and whilst all care has been taken, information in this web site is not to be taken as a substitute for specific advice. We accept no responsibility for any person who acts on the contents of this web site.
- Disclaimer Of Warranties and Limitation Of Liability
- THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY MULTI RANGE ON AN ":AS IS": AND ":AS AVAILABLE": BASIS. MULTI RANGE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLEBY APPLICABLE LAW, MULTI RANGE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESSFOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MULTI RANGE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM MULTI RANGE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MULTI RANGE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THEUSE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOTALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.