SR 1601 Ride on Sweeper
- SR1601 is claimed to be the most technically advanced sweeper in its category, with innovations that increase cleaning productivity whilst simplifying operating and servicing requirements. Designed for industrial applications such as heavily soiled factories, construction sites, car parks etc
- The dust control is outstanding and unbeatable in the industry. The DustGuardTM system further reduces airborne particles. Less dust means less cleaning elsewhere. The productivity is excellent, thanks to a huge 900 mm main broom, a 1600 mm wide sweeping path, and the SR 1601s all around reliability for getting the job done quickly and efficiently.
- The SR1601 is covered by a manufacturer’s THREE (3) YEAR WARRANTY from date of purchase, covering all parts and labour (*conditions apply)
- Available in Diesel, LPG and Battery Models.
- Excellent machine manoeuvrability thanks to the power steering (STD)
- Nilfisk DustGuard™ system completely controls airborne dust to reduce cleaning time
- Free floating main broom and fine tuning knob adjustment increases productivity and performance
- MaxAccess™ system provides fast and easy access to facilitate servicing
- The strong yet lightweight rotomoulded polyethylene covers and bumpers over a steel chassis provide automobile industry quality protection
- NoTools™ system speeds main broom and side broom changing cutting down on service time
- Product no: 13300161
- Hopper volume (l): 315
- Max. speed (km/h): 8
- Motor power source: Battery 48V
- Motor type: –
- Length x width x height (mm): 2220x1320x1460
- Fuel tank (l): –
- Operating weight (kg): 1295
- Shipping weight (kg): 680
- Max. dumping height (cm): 159
- Min. turn-around aisle width (cm): 306
- Max. climbing rate (%): 20
- Working width with right side broom (mm): 1250
- Working width with 2 side brooms (mm): 1600
- Main filter area (m²): 10
- Motorbrand: –
- Net weight (kg): 625
- Sound pressure level (dB(A)): 69.5
- Main broom (mm): 900×310
- Side broom diameter (mm): 550
- Fuel consumption (l/h): –
- Main broom speed (RPM): 540
- Max. dumping weight (kg): 363
- Battery compartment size (LxWxH) (mm): 850x300x650 & 480x280x630
- Productivity 1 side broom theoretical/actual (m²/h): 10000/7000
- Productivity 2 side brooms theoretical/actual (m²/h): 12800/8960
- Gross weight (gvw) (kg): 1660
- Left side broom ppl: No
- Power steering: Yes
- Adjustable steering: No
- Misting system: No
- Adjustable seat: Yes
SR 1601 Ride on Sweeper
As a client you will enjoy fast delivery to most parts of Australia. Free delivery is available to many areas however a minimum order and some conditions may apply. If there is an additional charge for delivery & handling we will contact you once your order is made online and discuss any charges where applicable.
You can either approve to go ahead with your order or cancel the order with no obligation. Alternatively, email us the product/s you wish to purchase and your address, and we will contact you with the delivery arrangements for your area. For more information on delivery & logistics please contact one of our friendly customer service team today by calling 1300 HPA GROUP.
1. Orders & Deliveries
- Orders can be placed via the shopping cart on this web site; by email; by fax; or by phone.
- Delivery of items is subject to availability, and Multi Range can not accept responsibility or liability for any item it is not able to supply for any reason.
2. Returns & Refunds Policy
- You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return delivery costs if the return is a result of our own error (eg. you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- If you need to return an item, simply contact our customer service team today on 1300 HPA GROUP and they will happily guide you through the process.
3. Prices & Payment
- All prices on the website except incontinence products and baby diapers are inclusive of GST.
- The price of items is the current price at time of delivery, unless a specific price has been quoted.
- Payment for products online may be made by an approved business account. Personal and company cheques are also accepted for on line purchases, but proceeds must be cleared prior to order despatch.
4. GST Information
- To make things absolutely clear we show on your invoice the price before tax; the GST amount; plus the total amount payable.
- Illustrations in this web site are for purchasing guidelines only. Manufacturing changes can result in variations to illustrations.
- All measurements and capacities are approximate and can vary due to manufacturing changes.
- The depiction of colours is as accurate as reproduction allows.
- Delivery of illustrated merchandise is subject to availability and Multi Range cannot be held responsible for delays. Any merchandise in the web site may be discontinued without notice.
- This web site is for the general information in order to purchase items, and whilst all care has been taken, information in this web site is not to be taken as a substitute for specific advice. We accept no responsibility for any person who acts on the contents of this web site.
- Disclaimer Of Warranties and Limitation Of Liability
- THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY MULTI RANGE ON AN ":AS IS": AND ":AS AVAILABLE": BASIS. MULTI RANGE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLEBY APPLICABLE LAW, MULTI RANGE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESSFOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MULTI RANGE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM MULTI RANGE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MULTI RANGE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THEUSE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOTALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.