Rugged construction for any cleaning job securing you maximum performance
Lightweight and portable, the Nilfisk GM80B provides durability, high performance and efficient cleaning.
The sturdy aluminium container means that the vacuum cleaner is almost indestructable and therefore especially suitable for rough and heavy duty cleaning.
Designed for the times when you need great suction power and ease of use.
GM80B is a versatile vacuum with high suction power and can be used for both industry cleaning and integrated into production facilities. The unique multi-stage filtration system allows for adaption to special applications where high filtration level and low emission is required. Choose between two types of dust bags (fleece or paper), four different washable sack filters (Polyester, Cotton, PTFE or Nomex) and special exhaust filters with HEPA or ULPA classication. GM80B can handle every heavy duty cleaning task and has become a vacuum cleaner icon in variety of industries.
- HEPA or ULPA absolte filter version
- Aluminium construction for enhanced durability
- Light in weight, heavy duty in performance
- 12 L container capacity, 6.5L dusbag capacity
- One year commercial warranty
- Model No: GM80B
- Rated power (W): 1200
- Voltage (V): 220-240
- Weight (kg): 8
- Container capacity (L): 12.25
- Dust bag capacity (L): 6.25
- Grounded: No
- Main filter area (cm²): 2100
- Airflow wthout hose (L/sec): 38
- Protection class (Electrical): II
- Suction power end of tube (W): 270
- Length x width x height (mm): 390x300x410
- Frequency (Hz): 50/60
- Vacuum max (kPa): 27
- Approval: RCM
- Cable length (m)/ plug type: 10/ AUS-NZ
- Inlet (mm): 38
- IP protection class: IP20
- Main filter type: COTTON
- Energy efficiency class
- Dust pick up on carpet
- Dust pick up on hard floor
- Dust re-emission class
- Sound power level dB(A) IEC/EN 60335-2-69
- Annual energy consumption (kWh/year)
- Sound pressure level (dB(A)): 66
- Dust bag, 3 pcs.: Included
- Detachable cord: Included
- Robust steel chassis: Included
- Low working sound level: Included
- Washable filter: Included
As a client you will enjoy fast delivery to most parts of Australia. Free delivery is available to many areas however a minimum order and some conditions may apply. If there is an additional charge for delivery & handling we will contact you once your order is made online and discuss any charges where applicable.
You can either approve to go ahead with your order or cancel the order with no obligation. Alternatively, email us the product/s you wish to purchase and your address, and we will contact you with the delivery arrangements for your area. For more information on delivery & logistics please contact one of our friendly customer service team today by calling 1300 HPA GROUP.
1. Orders & Deliveries
- Orders can be placed via the shopping cart on this web site; by email; by fax; or by phone.
- Delivery of items is subject to availability, and Multi Range can not accept responsibility or liability for any item it is not able to supply for any reason.
2. Returns & Refunds Policy
- You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return delivery costs if the return is a result of our own error (eg. you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- If you need to return an item, simply contact our customer service team today on 1300 HPA GROUP and they will happily guide you through the process.
3. Prices & Payment
- All prices on the website except incontinence products and baby diapers are inclusive of GST.
- The price of items is the current price at time of delivery, unless a specific price has been quoted.
- Payment for products online may be made by an approved business account. Personal and company cheques are also accepted for on line purchases, but proceeds must be cleared prior to order despatch.
4. GST Information
- To make things absolutely clear we show on your invoice the price before tax; the GST amount; plus the total amount payable.
- Illustrations in this web site are for purchasing guidelines only. Manufacturing changes can result in variations to illustrations.
- All measurements and capacities are approximate and can vary due to manufacturing changes.
- The depiction of colours is as accurate as reproduction allows.
- Delivery of illustrated merchandise is subject to availability and Multi Range cannot be held responsible for delays. Any merchandise in the web site may be discontinued without notice.
- This web site is for the general information in order to purchase items, and whilst all care has been taken, information in this web site is not to be taken as a substitute for specific advice. We accept no responsibility for any person who acts on the contents of this web site.
- Disclaimer Of Warranties and Limitation Of Liability
- THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY MULTI RANGE ON AN ":AS IS": AND ":AS AVAILABLE": BASIS. MULTI RANGE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLEBY APPLICABLE LAW, MULTI RANGE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESSFOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MULTI RANGE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM MULTI RANGE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MULTI RANGE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THEUSE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOTALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.