**PLEASE NOTE 2-3 WEEK LEAD TIME FOR COLOURED MODELS**
- European Design & Manufactured.
- Operation: Automatic sensor.
- Excellent vandal proofing.
- One of the most energy reliable, fast and durable hand dryers in it’s class.
- Dimensions: 240 x 265 x 210 mm.
- Weight: 5.5 kg.
- Total electric power: 2450 W.
- Approximate drying time: 28 seconds.
- Casing: AISI 304 stainless steel, thickness 1.5 mm.
- Casing finish: Satin.
- Manufactured In Europe.
- 5 Year Warranty – 5 Year Parts | 3 year labour
The competitively priced Velo Bigflow hand dryer combines low noise and class with one of the best warranty’s in its class. It’s sleek European design makes it suitable for a wide variety of low – medium traffic situations like cafes, doctors rooms, small offices, restaurants and theatres.
Velo hand dryers keep up with the highest standards of quality the ISO-9001:2000 certification which guarantees the process of Design, Manufacturing and Commercialisation of all Velo products. All this reinforces our promise of technical innovation and quality.
- 230 V / 50 – 60 Hz. Also available 110 V / 50-60 Hz.
- Motor: 6500 r.p.m. & 250 W power.
- Heating element power: 2450 W.
- Consumption: 10.6 A.
- Isolation: Class I.
- Motor protection: fuse. Resistance protection: internal thermostat.
- Air Speed: 117 Km/h.
- Air temperature: 53 ºC at 10 cm.
- Dimensions: 240 high x 265 wide x 210 deep mm.
- Sound level: 70 dBA.
- Velo Hand Dryer Catalogue
- Velo Bathroom Accessory Catalogue
- Velo Product Sheet
- Velo Product Comparison Matrix
- Velo Competitor Comparison
- Service Manual
The installation process needs an electrician to wire your hand dryers correctly and also test and tag the machine. This way they can safely identify upfront if there are any faults with the machine before operation. All models have spec sheets for the installation process to show exactly what needs to be done.
Hand Dryer Selector