Germicide Quat 5L - Hospital Grade Disinfectant Sanitiser Cleaner
5L GERMICIDE QUAT – HOSPITAL GRADE DISINFECTANT SANITISER CLEANER
- Kills 99.9% of all germs & bacteria
- 3 In 1 Biohazard Disinfectant / Sanitiser / Cleaner – “The Only 3 In 1 On The Market”
- Please note spray bottle is excluded
The only multi-purpose commercial cleaning disinfectant you need. A superhero 3 in 1 professional disinfectant, sanitiser as well as cleaner.
This premium cleaning solution destroys all traces of antibodies, dirt & grime. Its hospital-grade, quaternary ammonium compounds kill germs & bacteria in a low alcohol & skin-friendly formula!
Germicide Quat has been specifically developed to be the most powerful, multi-purpose cleaning product in the market to eliminate harmful micro organisms. Bonus features include no leftover residue or pungent odour.
Kill 99.9% of germs & bacteria on both hard and soft surfaces & eradicate mould & mildew allergens at the source. Enjoy peace of mind with Germicide Quat today.
Hospital grade disinfectant
Quat based disinfectant is a hospital grade floor cleaner that can be used to clean, sanitise and disinfect all types of porous and non-porous hard and soft surfaces from germs, bacteria and other microbes. It is a powerful floor cleaner used in hospitals. This germicide and disinfectant solution is our bestseller medical grade cleaning supplies that can be used as a hospital grade disinfectant spray to sanitise and disinfect equipments, apparatus, electronic devices as well as medical tools used in hospitals, dental clinics, laboratories and research centers.
Our hospital grade disinfectant is not classified as dangerous and hazardous when used with precautions mentioned above, however keep the 5L germicide quat container standing upright and tightly closed when not in use.
WHERE TO USE
Everywhere! Ok, here are some places where Germicide Quat is disinfecting, cleaning, sanitising and fighting the good fight every day.
- Offices & Start-ups
- Care Homes
- Government & Heritage Buildings
- Childcare Centres
- Hospitality & Food industry
- Industrial & Commercial Buildings
Marble, stainless steel, glass, plastic and wood. All surfaces are cleaned and protected with Germicide Quat
Suitable for most malodorous concerns caused by bacterial growth & all common areas.
CONTAINS: <10% Ethanol, <10% Quaternary ammonium compounds. Balance ingredients determined to be Non-Hazardous
WARNING: H319 Causes serious eye irritation.
SAFETY: Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Wash hands, face & all exposed skin thoroughly after handling. Wear protective clothing, gloves, eye protection & respirator while applying.
FIRE: If material is involved in a fire, use water fog (if unavailable, use fine water spray), alcohol resistant foam, standard foam, dry agent (carbon dioxide, dry chemical powder).
SPILLS & LEAKS: Clear area of all unprotected personnel. Slippery when spilt. Wear personal protective equipment. Absorb with sand or soil. Collect & seal in properly labelled drums. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local, regional, national & international regulations.
FIRST AID: If poisoning occurs, contact a Doctor or Poisons Information Centre, within Australia contact 131 126; within New Zealand contact 0800 764 766. If medical advice is needed, have the product container or label at hand. IF ON SKIN: Rinse thoroughly with water. IF IN EYES: Rinse continuously with water for 15 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present & easy to do & continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists, seek medical advice & attention.
Germicide Quat 5L - Hospital Grade Disinfectant Sanitiser Cleaner
|Dimensions||0.00 x 0.00 x 0.00 cm|
As a client you will enjoy fast delivery to most parts of Australia. Free delivery is available to many areas however a minimum order and some conditions may apply. If there is an additional charge for delivery & handling we will contact you once your order is made online and discuss any charges where applicable.
You can either approve to go ahead with your order or cancel the order with no obligation. Alternatively, email us the product/s you wish to purchase and your address, and we will contact you with the delivery arrangements for your area. For more information on delivery & logistics please contact one of our friendly customer service team today by calling 1300 HPA GROUP.
1. Orders & Deliveries
- Orders can be placed via the shopping cart on this web site; by email; by fax; or by phone.
- Delivery of items is subject to availability, and Multi Range can not accept responsibility or liability for any item it is not able to supply for any reason.
2. Returns & Refunds Policy
- You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return delivery costs if the return is a result of our own error (eg. you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- If you need to return an item, simply contact our customer service team today on 1300 HPA GROUP and they will happily guide you through the process.
3. Prices & Payment
- All prices on the website except incontinence products and baby diapers are inclusive of GST.
- The price of items is the current price at time of delivery, unless a specific price has been quoted.
- Payment for products online may be made by an approved business account. Personal and company cheques are also accepted for on line purchases, but proceeds must be cleared prior to order despatch.
4. GST Information
- To make things absolutely clear we show on your invoice the price before tax; the GST amount; plus the total amount payable.
- Illustrations in this web site are for purchasing guidelines only. Manufacturing changes can result in variations to illustrations.
- All measurements and capacities are approximate and can vary due to manufacturing changes.
- The depiction of colours is as accurate as reproduction allows.
- Delivery of illustrated merchandise is subject to availability and Multi Range cannot be held responsible for delays. Any merchandise in the web site may be discontinued without notice.
- This web site is for the general information in order to purchase items, and whilst all care has been taken, information in this web site is not to be taken as a substitute for specific advice. We accept no responsibility for any person who acts on the contents of this web site.
- Disclaimer Of Warranties and Limitation Of Liability
- THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY MULTI RANGE ON AN ":AS IS": AND ":AS AVAILABLE": BASIS. MULTI RANGE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLEBY APPLICABLE LAW, MULTI RANGE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESSFOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MULTI RANGE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM MULTI RANGE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MULTI RANGE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THEUSE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOTALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.