SW5500 Industrial Hybrid powered sweeper
- The SW5500 offers a highly productive, comfortable and cost-effective way to sweep large floors and outdoor areas of dust and debris. A ride-on sweeper with the size and capacity to speed up your cleaning.Daily benefits like creating a safer environment and lowering the total costs of ownership make this machine an attractive choice for contract cleaners, industrial sites and factories, warehouses, distribution centers, sports arenas, parking lots of large retail stores or shopping malls, multi-store car parks, etc.
- At the same time, SW5500 provides more sustainability with the optional hybrid technology reducing emission and the level of noise.What SW5500 does best for you:
1. Increases productivity at your fingertips
2. Lowers the total cost of ownership
3. Creates a safer and cleaner environment
- 25–30% increased sweeping performance with a worn main broom versus traditional sweeping system
- 30% increased hopper filling gives higher productivity as less time is spent dumping the debris
- The first real hybrid industrial sweeper on the market: flexible cleaning, low emissions and low noise
- Main broom adjustment easy to check by pushing a button
- All sweeping functions activated by OneTouch™ button and pressing the drive pedal
- All functions automatically stop when not driving to reduce consumptions
- High quality components and assemblyAutomatic speed reduction in tight curves and operating the hopper
- Warning alarm and reduced hopper lifting speed on slopesDustGuard™ system to reduce dust created by the side brooms
- Parallelogram concept on side broom for better and consistent sweeping performance
- Climb 20% on ramp/slopes while sweeping
- Product no: 9084411010
- Hopper volume (l): 150
- Max. speed (km/h: 10
- Motor power source: LPG, Honda 6.3 kW
- Length x width x height (mm): 1875x1200x1565
- Operating weight (kg): 871
- Max. dumping height (cm): 165
- Working width (mm): 850
- Max. climbing rate (%): 20
- Working width with right side broom (mm): 1175
- Working width with 2 side brooms (mm): 1500
- Net weight (kg): 764
- Sound pressure level (dB(A)):79
- Side broom diameter (mm): 500
- Filter area (m²): 7
- Side broom speed (RPM): 40 – 155
- Productivity 1 side broom theoretical/actual (m²/h): 11750/8225
- Productivity 2 side brooms theoretical/actual (m²/h): 15000/10500
- Productivity main broom theoretical/actual (m²/h): 8500/5950
- Filter cleaning system: Timed multi-frequency
- Flap lifting device: Yes
- Paper panel filter: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Amber safety beacon: Yes
- Back up warning alarm: Yes
- Fuel indicator and gauge: Yes
- Service indicator: Yes
- Key switch: Yes
- Parking brake: Yes
- LP gas version: Yes
- Diesel version: No
- Variable high dump system: Yes
- Non marking traction wheels: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Wet sweep by-pass: Yes
- Variable speed control: Yes
- Automatic speed reduction: Yes
- Adjustable side broom speed: Yes
- Adjustable seat: Yes
- Multi-frequency filter shaker: Yes
- Electric start: Yes
- Speed indicator: Yes
- Overheat indicator: Yes
- One Touch Button: Yes
- No tool broom adjustment: Yes
- Foam filled rear wheels: Yes
- Main broom worn alarm: Yes
- Timed multi-frequency filter shaker: Yes
As a client you will enjoy fast delivery to most parts of Australia. Free delivery is available to many areas however a minimum order and some conditions may apply. If there is an additional charge for delivery & handling we will contact you once your order is made online and discuss any charges where applicable.
You can either approve to go ahead with your order or cancel the order with no obligation. Alternatively, email us the product/s you wish to purchase and your address, and we will contact you with the delivery arrangements for your area. For more information on delivery & logistics please contact one of our friendly customer service team today by calling 02 9773 0708.
1. Orders & Deliveries
- Orders can be placed via the shopping cart on this web site; by email; by fax; or by phone.
- Delivery of items is subject to availability, and Multi Range can not accept responsibility or liability for any item it is not able to supply for any reason.
2. Returns & Refunds Policy
- You may return most new, unopened items within 7 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return delivery costs if the return is a result of our own error (eg. you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
- If you need to return an item, simply contact our customer service team today on 02 9773 0708 and they will happily guide you through the process.
3. Prices & Payment
- All prices on the website except incontinence products and baby diapers are inclusive of GST.
- The price of items is the current price at time of delivery, unless a specific price has been quoted.
- Payment for products online may be made by an approved business account. Personal and company cheques are also accepted for on line purchases, but proceeds must be cleared prior to order despatch.
4. GST Information
- To make things absolutely clear we show on your invoice the price before tax; the GST amount; plus the total amount payable.
- Illustrations in this web site are for purchasing guidelines only. Manufacturing changes can result in variations to illustrations.
- All measurements and capacities are approximate and can vary due to manufacturing changes.
- The depiction of colours is as accurate as reproduction allows.
- Delivery of illustrated merchandise is subject to availability and Multi Range cannot be held responsible for delays. Any merchandise in the web site may be discontinued without notice.
- This web site is for the general information in order to purchase items, and whilst all care has been taken, information in this web site is not to be taken as a substitute for specific advice. We accept no responsibility for any person who acts on the contents of this web site.
- Disclaimer Of Warranties and Limitation Of Liability
- THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY MULTI RANGE ON AN ":AS IS": AND ":AS AVAILABLE": BASIS. MULTI RANGE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLEBY APPLICABLE LAW, MULTI RANGE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESSFOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MULTI RANGE DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM MULTI RANGE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. MULTI RANGE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THEUSE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
- CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOTALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.